Sunday 31 January 2016

Lady Bookmark at Diecut Divas

After finishing the gorgeous baby card for my friend I realised that there would be very little focus on her so I decided I would make her a bookmark. I had never made one before so  I thought it would be perfect for Diecut Divas something new challenge this month and when you tee it up with a brand new to me clear stamp from Some Odd Girl it is absolutely perfect.
Diecut Divas, Some Odd Girl Grow
Here is the back
Diecut Divas
Card Tip:
Step 1: I had the SVG file for the tag shape.
Step 2: Using some packaging from a die I did the first cut with my Brother Scan and Cut
Step 3: Cut a shape out of the two pieces of pattern paper and white card stock with my Brother Scan and Cut
Step 4: Adhere all together - the white card stock under the blue pattern paper to make sure nothing comes through from the packaging.
Step 5: Colour image with copics, fussy cut with the Brother Scan and Cut
Step 6: Add image and die cut to the front 
Step 7: Punch a hole in the top, add ribbon.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock: Quill white card stock, die packaging for base.
Papers: Kaisercraft blae and ivy paper pad.
Stamps: Some Odd Girl clear stamp grow.
Ink: Memento tuxedo black ink.
Markers:
               Skin: E000+E00+E11+E13+R20
               Hair: E21+E23+E25+E29
               Top: G00+G02+G03+G05
               Skirt: BG01+BG02+BG05 
               Weaving:E59+W9 
               Flowers: BG05, Leaves: G17
               Apple: R24+R27+R29
Dies: Creative Dies tag and sentiment die, free tag SVG file from Birds Cards.
Other: Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the flowers and apple, ribbon from stash.


Challenge List:






No comments:

Post a Comment